Visit the healers of Siquijor, Philippines
||Your Siqujor Hotel (specified to us ‘after’ your online reservation via email)
||Your Siquijor Hotel
||Between 5-8 hours (depending on distance of your hotel, and number of people in your private group)
||Moderate (some basic hiking involved)
||High – Deep cultural exchange
||18+ (younger than 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
||Private – Max 4 people per booking
Itinerary for visiting the healers of Siquijor
Pickup from hotel 8:30am
Bakery and corn-coffee introduction (Pan Visaya & pinagong)
Travel to the diagnostic healer (bolo bolo)
Travel to the appropriate healer
Visit Juanita’s place to see the herb garden
Go for a local traditional meal – siquijor style.
Return to the
Who gives you your healings in Siquijor?
fill in here
What is included in your Healing Experience in Siquijor?
Your healing experience includes:
– information provided before your experience to educate you and properly prepare you
– pick-up and drop-off transfers to your hotel (must be located in Siquijor Island).
Note: We will use a private vehicle to get to the healers, as many are located in the mountains. We will use either a small SUV or a bigger tricycle (converted motorcycles with a carriage) depending on your group size.
– a specially trained and licensed guide who will facilitate your experience
– a fully translated consultation with the healers to discuss what ceremony would best suit you based on your reason for visiting them (may be determined from your first consultation healer).
– all offerings for the ritual
– a traditional healing ritual, performed by various healers in the island.
– food (traditional Filipino lunch, with local treats from Siquijor) to keep your energy levels up
What is not included in your Ink Experience in Siquijor?
– Travel Insurance (Compulsory)
– International flights or transportation to/from the itinerary’s start point
– Accommodation in Siquijor (we suggest Agoda for the best hotel rates)
– Activities not listed in the itinerary
– Meals not listed in the itinerary
– Gratuities and tips
– All drinks
– Spending Money
More information about visiting a healer in Siquijor
Visiting a healer in Siquijor –
Fill in here
Supporting Local Projects with our TRiP Foundation
Every TRiP that you go on with WSE Travel, we will donate 2% (or $1/day per day, per person – whichever is greater) to an environmental or community-based project in the country you’re visiting. We want to ensure that every guest we help, in turn helps support and preserve the destination we’re experiencing together as a direct result. We live by an ethos to Travel Responsibly & Impact Positively (TRiP).
For more information on the projects supported by this experience, please visit our Thailand TRIP projects.